The Introduction to Organizational Dynamics in the Workplace is 1 of 4 modules in the Organizational Dynamics in Organizations Certificate program.
Modules can be taken individually, or as part of a complete Certificate program. Modules can be taken in any order, but starting with the Introduction to Organizational Dynamics in the Workplace will provide a strong foundation for the other modules.
Do you want to
- Understand and move through your own professional blocks and limitations?
- Improve your bottom line by recruiting and hiring the right talent, the first time?
- Increase creativity and productivity through employee and self empowerment?
- Reduce Operating Costs by decreasing high employee turnover rates?
- Increase ROI by enhancing customer loyalty?
- Improve your business integrity by improving your Triple Bottom Line?
- Create improved business processes for more effective operational and strategic decision-making?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of the above, the “Introduction to System Dynamics in the Workplace” course is designed for you.
The course is designed for
- “C”-suite business executives
- Human resources professionals
- Senior managers and team leads
- Executive coaches
- Business consultants
- Counselors and Therapists
Introduction to Organizational Dynamics in the Workplace will introduce you to the following 7 key theories and concepts:
- The 3 fundamental laws affecting all organizational systems
- The function of hidden dynamics in business
- The 7 most common dynamics in organizations
- The principles required for optimal organizational health, functioning, and growth
- Critical organizational ‘elements’ that promote success and minimize failure
- How to better align your goals and objectives with your organizational vision and mission
- How to use intuition and reflection in order to help organizations restore balance
In addition, you will also explore the following:
- Principles governing all living systems
- Field theory and implicit knowledge
- Organizational systemic conscience
- The role of systemic language in organizations
- The effects of exclusions and entanglements on human systems
- How employees bring their family dynamics to work
Course theories and concepts are taught through:
- Brief lectures,
- Case studies
- Practice and experiential exercises to reinforce theories covered in the course.
This course is delivered by Master Trainer: Judy Wilkins-Smith
Dates and Location
Please view our Workshops calendar to register for upcoming sessions.
$1,200.00 US –
This course qualifies for 30 Continuing Education Credits from the International Coach Federation.
For more information:
For more information about this course or any of our other workshops and services, please contact Rosalba Stocco.
*Organizers and instructors reserve the right to modify course content to suit participant needs and/or change course offering dates, if necessary.
Due to the hands-on nature of the course, space is limited. Register as soon as possible in order to guarantee your spot!
Group discount available if 5 or more members register from the same organization.