Yes You Can
without compromising who you are.
Develop a Strong Leadership Role as You Take Your Place in Your Family.
- Did you know that family stories have a huge impact on who you are and how you experience your world today? Do you want to gain insights about these influences?
- Are you tired of the drama in your life? Are you interested in finding peace and quiet in your family soul?
- Are you looking for meaning and purpose in your life? Are you curious as to how your family story offers clues?
- Did you know that feeling stuck might be a family pattern? Would you like to learn how this could apply to you?
- Did you know that your pull to stay or leave a difficult situation (marriage or work) may have nothing to do with you or the “other”? Would you like to know how to unpack this pull to stay or leave?
- Would you like to empower yourself with the support of your family even when you have never “experienced” it?
- Did you know your workplace dynamics and your family dynamics can mimic each other? Would you like to learn more?
Foundational Program for Systemic Constellations Work 101
System Constellations 101 is about applying what you learn to you and your family. Once you understand your family system you alleviate blind spots and become more open to understand and be of service to the family systems of others. The Intermediate or Systemic Constellations 201 will explore how we can best be of service to others while deepening our relationship with our family soul. The Advanced or Systemic Constellation Work 301 will explore organizational concerns, social justice issues and more.
System Constellations Work 101 offers you an opportunity to learn the basics about systems, the patterns within the systems and the natural laws embedded in our Cosmos for living with the flow of life.
This is a step by step program which not only gives you explicit theory, it also teaches you to ground yourself somatically and safely thus keeping you grounded as you develop expertise in the phenomenological (subjective somatic experience) approach in Systemic Constellations Work 201 (Intermediate). It shows you optional ways on how to apply the theory to the practice of Systemic Constellation Work in everyday life and everyday events privately and independently.
This course is excellent for those who are sensitive to other people’s energies, are not interested in representing or have others represent for their family system. Although you develop intuition in this course, this course focuses on the clues of the natural laws that one needs to be sensitive to. You then have an opportunity to observe the laws in action with you, your family, your friends, and even TV shows or movies and especially at work.
This foundational course is what I wish I’d had when I first discovered and catapulted myself into Family Constellations in 2007. This course would have saved me years of experimentation and enhanced my ability to work effectively with my clients immediately. Here’s what you will get in 7 sessions over 5 months.
With Systemic Constellations Work 101:
This process will help you address your personal issues as you consider whether or not you wish to become a facilitator. At the same time, you will receive immediate tools for your personal use or to share with your clients.
This process will help you:
- find the gems in your family history that support you.
- discover and experience your role and purpose in your family and work.
- get a sense of the you who wants to emerge.
- get a sense of new and exciting possibilities for yourself and your family.
- learn the natural orders of life in the cosmos
- develop a sense of peace and acceptance of what was and what is
- become more in-tune with your intuition, gut feeling
- enhance your ability to be present and mindful
- understand how systems function in your family or at work.
- get a glimpse at how your family patterns cross pollinate into your work place.
- discover the gifts embedded within your “dark” family patterns
- Five steps to apply following every constellation
- Aftercare following every constellation
- A constellation is 3-D exploration of patterns surfacing within your family or workplace.
To familiarize yourself with these goals:
- a commitment to complete one module a month between September 2017 and May 2018 (each module consists of 25-50 pages with links to other articles, youtube videos or movies)
- a commitment to participate in 3 monthly one hour teleconferences, (We pause in December and February)
- a commitment to read 3 books and complete the corresponding assignments
- a commitment to watch one movie
- a commitment to be curious about your family history
- a commitment to set up a space for your family genogram.
- You will receive module 1 when you register. The course begins in September
Your contribution …….$195.00
To integrate the above goals into your life:
- a commitment to participate in 7 full day gatherings
- September 9 October 14, November 10, January 13, March 10, April 14, May 12
- a one hour teleconference once a month for Q & A (2 teleconferences in February)
- a commitment to read 3 books, watch one movie, be ready to discuss what your views and insights of the books and movie.
- Create either a written or audio report for each book about what you learned and how you applied it to your family.
- Read and complete 1 module monthly consisting of videos, articles and information regarding the topics, do the exercises in the modules that have been started, and be prepared to discuss the movie, the books, the modules…modules will also be available in audio format.
- learn more about your family history
- observe how your family history impacts your career
- set up your own interactive genogram and watch it evolve.
- optional: attend the monthly half day workshops on the 4th Saturday of the month to support your classmates who wish to develop their facilitation skills as they share their learnings from various disciplines. (Attendance of the workshops on the 4th Saturday is included in your tuition. If you miss a day, you are expected to make it up via the 4th Saturday of the month)
- You will receive module 1 when you register and each consecutive module the week following the one day workshop.
What participants say
Read participant stories on how Systemic Constellation work has impacted their lives.
Your Contribution for Option 2
$975.00 if paid in full by August 1, 2017 (includes HST)
$1075.00 if paid after September1, 2017 (includes HST)
$200.00 monthly instalments beginning August 1, September 9, October 14, November 10, December 15, 2017, and $100.00 in January 13, 2018
A $100 deposit will hold your spot in this course.
If full payment or instalment is not received 3 weeks prior to the start of the course, your deposit will be forfeited and your spot will be assigned to another participant.
Class size is limited to 10 participants.
- Payments can be made online via Interac through your bank’s online payment system. Please send payments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to pay by credit card, please call Rosalba at 519.827.0528. A 3.9% fee will be added to your total.
Rosalba Stocco, MSW, RSW
Systemic Constellations Work is the one tool that has made a huge difference in my approach to life and thus has brought much healing to me, my family and my clients. I have seen changes that can be considered “miracles” and I have also seen patterns persist, regardless of modality. One of the most difficult lessons I continue to value is –honouring one’s path”
To Learn More About Rosalba …Read: The Divine Comedy of My Life
Assisted by Annette Stocco
To Read More about Annette…Read: A Daughter’s Journey
For more information about Rosalba visit Rosalba’s profile.
William Chartwell Retirement Homes (Wellington Room, 4th floor)
181 Janefield Ave., Guelph, Ontario
9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Session Dates: 2017
September 9, 2017……………. Module 1 – Building Awareness
October 14, 2017……………….Module 2 – The Unconscious – What is Invisible becomes Visible
November 10, 2017…………..Module 3: The 3 Levels of Conscience;
December Pause for Christmas
January 13, 2018……………..Module 4: Inclusion & Exclusion
February Time to Catch up on Reading
2 Teleconferences this month
March 10, 2018………………..Module 5 The Balance of Giving and Receiving
April 14, 2018………………….Module 6: The Systemic Approach
May 12, 201 8…………………..Module 7: Bringing It All Together
Download PDF: Reading & Assignment RequirementsReading Requirements Family Constellations 101
Download PDF:Registration for System Constellations 101
Download PDF: 101 Information
Session Dates 2018 – Systemic Constellation Work- 201- Intermediate –Because Awareness is Not Enough
- January 6 , 2018 – Module 1: The Helping Relationship in Resonance with The Whole, The Orders in Helping, Knowing vs Not Knowing, Self-care with Representing & Facilitating, Wanting to Save Your Family or the World, The Phenomenological Approach & Mindfulness
- March 3 , 2018- Module 2: Couple Relationship, Daddy’s Girl, Mommy’s Boy, Implications in the Workplace & Career, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary & Meta Feelings. Why Awareness is Not Enough
- April 7 , 2018 – Module 3: Health, Illness, Psychoses, Healing in Families and Communities, Organizations,
- May 5 , 2018 – Module 4: Children, the Symptoms of Our Family Psyche,
- June 2, 2018 – Module 5 : Grief, Loss, Life and Death,
- Class size is limited to 10 participants.
Your Contribution to Make this Happen —$875.00
Early Bird Price, if paid by November 30, 2017: $750.000
$100.00 to reserve your place.
Systemic Constellation Work 301
- History of Organizational Constellations
- Family Conscience in the Workplace, Society
- Belonging, Order and Balance at Work, Society
- Impact of Significant and Traumatic Events in our Organizations. Countries,
- Unconscious Themes and their Impact in the Organization
- Identifying Elements
- Stay tuned…