“Have patience with all that is unsolved in your heart…live in the question.”
Rainer Maria Rilke
In this foundational work, the focus is on building peace in oneself, one’s family and watch how this may even impact your workplace.
For too long the focus has been on what has not worked. It is true that the disquiet, the unease is about something that is amiss. It is also about being a witness to resilience and inviting what is the best part of you and the best part of your family system or work system to emerge.
Building Awareness, Acknowledging and Accepting What is, what was; Learning to Integrate
“Always say ‘yes’ to the present moment… Surrender to what is. Say ‘yes’ to life – and see how life starts suddenly to start working for you rather than against you.”
- History of Systemic Family Constellations
- Learn to set up your own interactive genogram. Set up and explore your family of origin patterns..compare to your workplace patterns.
- Build awareness of what is and what was.
- Enhance your ability to accept what is and what was.
- Fine tune your ability to stay in the present moment.
- Staying grounded through your body.
- Discuss the movie, The Book of Life”
“When you learn about yourself, watch yourself, watch the way you walk, how you eat, what you say, the gossip, the hate, the jealousy – if you are aware of all that in yourself, without any choice, that is part of meditation.”
Making the Unconscious Conscious
“Who looks outside dreams; who looks inside awakes.” Carl Jung
- How 4 unconscious themes affect your life-family and work
- 4 unconscious loyalties
- Learn the Orders of “Love/Nature” from which life flows.
- Developing and/or enhancing your felt sense.
- Review and Discuss “It Didn’t Start With You” Mark Wolyn
Be ready to discuss “It Didn’t Start With You” by Mark Wolynn
Conscious and Conscience
“In stillness you emerge.”
- 4 stages of becoming consciously competent
- Becoming conscious of your personal, family and work conscience?
- How the 3 interact?
- Family patterns and loyalty to the patterns.
- What is asking to emerge in you and in your family/work system?
- Discuss and Review “Acknowleging What Is” Bert Hellinger
Report Due: “It Didn’t Start With You”
“What I dismiss, I attract.”
- Who do you include and who do you exclude?
- What do you include and what do you exclude?
- What is truth?
Systemic Constellations is not necessarily about truth in the system, it is more about finding resolutions to what is out of alignment in your family or organizational system.
Learn to Test the Field with:
- Statements that Acknowledge
- Statements that Accept
- Statements that Appreciate
Report Due: Acknowledging What Is
Your personal balance of giving and receiving:
“The one who gives too much damages the relationship.
- Opportunities to test the balance of giving and receiving with your friends, parents, partner, volunteer organizations, commerce, yourself…
- Learn where you are giving too much
- See where saying “no” makes for a stronger relationship
Discuss and Review:
Family Systems Constellations and Other Systems Constellation Adventures: A transformational journey. Francesca Mason Boring
Developing a Systemic Lens :
“Today’s problems were once a solution for a previous problem.”
- Revisiting your interactive genogram
- Awareness of the systems influencing previous generations at home and at work
- How to better understand the systems that have impacted you through previous generations.
- Systemic Sentences
- Healing Sentences (Acknowledge, Accept and Appreciate)
Report Due: Family Systems Constellations and Other Systems Constellation Adventures: A transformational journey. Francesca Mason Boring
Bringing It All Together – Graduation
“What was separated comes together”
- Love and Relationships
- Systemic Dynamics that ask for life to flow
- Personal Work
Systemic Constellation Work- 201 – Deepening &Expanding Peace in The Family Soul
Launches March 2017
“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit persistent.” Albert Einstein
- If you want to deepen and further integrate what you have learned.
- If you want to be further of service to your family, friends, community, workplace and more.
You will explore:
- The Phenomenological Approach & Mindfulness
- Primary, Secondary, Tertiary & Meta Feelings
- Knowing vs Not Knowing
- Self-care with Representing and Facilitating
- So you want to save your family, your organization, your world?
- Illness & Trauma
- Grief and Loss, Life and Death
Systemic Constellation Work 301 – Career, Business, Organizations
- History of Organizational Constellations
- Systemic Dynamics
- 5 Coping Styles in Community
- Family Conscience in the Workplace
- Belonging, Order, and Balance at Work
- Impact of Noteworthy Events
- Identifying and Placing Elements
- Organizational Dynamics
- Unconscious Themes & their impact
- Organizational Constellations
- And more, stay tuned