Watch Video: The Book of Life
- What did the family system want for the three main characters?
- What did the main characters want to be?
- How did each of the characters emerge?
- How did the family system respond to how the three main characters emerged?
To be discussed Day 1
Read: It Didn’t Start With You. How Inherited Family Trauma Shapes Who We are and How to End the Cycle….Mark Wolynn (be ready to discuss day 3 and submit Day 4.)
- What is one family pattern that has been repeated in your family system?
- Which one of the four unconscious themes fit best for your family system? Give a minimum of 3 examples of how that theme fits your family system.
- Which of the four unconscious themes fit best for your work system(s)? Give an example.
- What is your core complaint?
- What are your core descriptors?
- What is your core sentence?
- What is your core trauma?
- What was your coping mechanism to deal with the core trauma?
- What insights have you gleaned with Mark’s Core Language Approach?
- Moving forward, what sentence do you need to embody to have a healthier mind, body and spirit?
- When you say your sentence how does your body respond? Notice all the physical sensations as you say your sentence.
- Which meditation was most powerful for you? What happened?
Report: To be completed by Day 4 (audio or legibly handwritten 2 pages double-spaced)
Why a handwritten report?
The act of handwriting your report will help you retain and embody what you are learning.
Why an audio recording?
You will be able to hear how your voice is processing your learnings. Are you excited, bored, angry, hurt? You will hear it in your own voice and note what still needs to heal.
Acknowledging What Is…Bert Hellinger…please read and be ready to discuss by Day 3
In Acknowledging What Is, Bert Hellinger has made what appears to be sweeping statements. These statements were made mainly for a particular client and yet they also tend to hold true for others. And as Bert says, they also DO NOT always hold true.
- Which statements did you find disturbing?
- Which statements did you resonate with?
- Set up a process to test at least one statement that you found disturbing at least 3X.
- How do you feel (physically and emotionally) about your process and results?
Write a 2-page handwritten, double-spaced or audio report on your findings.
Due Day 5
Family Systems Constellations and Other Systems Constellation Adventures: A transformational journey. Francesca Mason Boring –(please read and be ready to discuss by Day 5
- What is the most exciting idea that you read in this book about what Systemic Constellation Work offers us today?
- What is Francesca’s perception of fate and destiny?
- After reading Francesca’s thoughts, how might you apply the principles of Systemic Constellation Work in your personal healing practice?
- How might you apply the principles of Systemic Constellation work to your career?
Due Day 6 (5 pages double-spaced) (audio or legibly handwritten)